Warming up in the microwave has become a constant use in every house. There is hardly a family that does not use microwave for cooking, after all makes a long job so much easier, no?
not many know but cooking in the microwave is not recommended for several reasons... :
Radiation - in the microwave the radiation is strong and direct on the food we eat ,this radiation can leakage and will lead to harm the quality of the food aloe will affect the health
Study Confirms Microwaves Affect Your Heart- the study found documents immediate and dramatic changes in both heart rate and heart rate variability caused by an approved device that generates microwaves at levels well below (0.3 percent) federal guidelines .
Taste and smell -Usually Microwave effect the tasty and smell of the food , the food become watery and humid
People who have been exposed to high levels of microwave radiation experience a variety of symptoms, including:
Insomnia, night sweats, and various sleep disturbances
Headaches and dizziness
Depression and irritability
Swollen lymph nodes and a weakened immune system
Frequent urination and extreme thirst
Nausea and appetite loss
Vision and eye problems
There is a good amount of data emerging that people are suffering, to various degrees, these kinds of symptoms from living next to mobile phone towers and other high-frequency radiation emitting antennas, which emit microwaves around the clock.
Avoid this cooking method even it quick and easy . it is preferable to heat it wasting a few minutes in the toaster or microwave oven than all this ... Your life is worth more than a few seconds of idle mistakes...